At the deepest levels, the real difference between Conservatives and Socialist Liberals is the concept of Individual Liberty. The people who formed the United States were fed up with Europe and it’s Socialist system: they wanted a place where government served the people, not owned them!
They rejected the concept of royalty and nobles and peons, and wrote “We Hold These truths to be Self Evident” meaning that any honest and rational person would have to agree with the statements to follow:
“that All Men Are CREATED EQUAL, that they are endowed BY THEIR CREATOR with certain UNALIENABLE RIGHTS” God exists, did the creating, and these rights come from God, not human government, and as such human government lacks any power or authority to limit of restrict any of these absolute, God-given, human rights:
“that among these rights are Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness”.
The concept of INDIVIDUAL Liberty – an absolute right to and responsibility for self determination for each individual human – is fundamental to American Law, and opposite of Socialist law as socialism teaches the people have no rights except those the royalty decides to grant and may retract at any time. In American thinking each individual is absolutely sovereign and limited only by the mandate that they not deny any other human the same right of absolute sovereignty.
This is why Socialists are constantly demanding other people’s rights be denied: it is what the old serfs did to get what they wanted from the royals. This is also why Americans reject this philosophy: when you ask someone else to grant you special rights you are admitting that person is greater than yourself: otherwise you would have no need of their consent: American citizens are not European subjects and as such they are sovereign in and of themselves and need not ask government for any thing.
Twelve CFL bulbs failed in six months while only one incandescent bulb failed in the same period.
“political correctness” – the conscious and deliberate ignorance of clear dangers to our communities and nation to appease irrational and abusive minority political influences.
Demand that folded florescent light bulbs be legislated to replace all incandescent light bulbs “to save energy and the environment” even though folded florescent “CFL” bulbs use more energy to produce and use than incandescent, create a very serious health hazard in residential applications, and create a huge environmental problem for disposal.
Demand that old American citizens restricted to wheel chairs be strip searched as as if they are probably terrorists while 20-year old Muslim “women” (or men, you can’t tell) whose identity are concealed from head to toe in a Hajib are exempt from any search “due to religious reasons” and can carry any weapons they wish, unhindered and unchallenged, onto the same airline.
Demand that Republican politicians that are removing corruption, poverty, unemployment, and security threats be defrauded of their God-given individual liberties guaranteed by the US Constitution, witch hunt “investigations” be created and prolonged over fabricated lies to encumber their good work, while Democrats known to have committed and known to be currently engaging in multiple and extreme crimes against America and all humankind cannot be challenged for their many murders, treasons, human trafficking (kidnapping and enslaving) children to sexually abuse them, and massive financial criminal activities.
There are many more examples available, but you get the idea.
Zechariah’s Vision of Four Chariots from Doré’s English Bible
How Nations stay at Peace with God
Zechariah 6: 1 And I turned, and lifted up mine eyes, and looked, and, behold, there came four chariots out from between two mountains; and the mountains were mountains of brass. 2 In the first chariot were red horses; and in the second chariot black horses; 3 and in the third chariot white horses; and in the fourth chariot grisled and bay horses.
BRASS represents JUDGMENT. “Horses” pulling chariots here represent “spirits” or philosophies or ideologies powering socio-economic political systems. Red is the color representing Communism, black represents Socialism, white represents Capitalism (he that will not work let him not eat, the worker is worthy of his wages, a wise man leaves an inheritance to his children’s children) and the color of the forth horse is literally translated “green” (the translators had never seen a green horse, and used alternate meanings that could also fit the word) and green is the color of Islam. Communism and Socialism went north into Asia and Europe: Islam took over much of Africa: Capitalism eventually went into Europe and some of Asia after Communism and Socialism had failed there.
4 Then I answered and said unto the angel that talked with me, What are these, my lord? 5 And the angel answered and said unto me, These are the four spirits of the heavens, which go forth from standing before the Lord of all the earth. 6 The black horses which are therein go forth into the north country; and the white go forth after them; and the grisled go forth toward the south country.
BUT Islam is not contented to enslave all of Africa, but demands global dictator status: 7 And the bay (the green horse) went forth, and sought to go that they might walk to and fro through the earth: and he said, Get you hence, walk to and fro through the earth. So they walked to and fro through the earth.
Islam spreads by infiltrating other countries, exploiting the humanitarian philosophies of those countries, over populating while demanding total economic support and refusing to integrate, and then violently taking those countries all over the earth.
And God says of Capitalism, which came after Communism and Socialism,
8 Then cried he upon me, and spake unto me, saying, Behold, these that go toward the north country have quieted my spirit in the north country.
The nations learned that Communism and Socialism do not work and adopted Capitalism – as a result they then gained fairness, prosperity, and peace – that pleased God.
The teaching of God’s Word is that each person should work and earn his living, each worker should be timely paid his wages, budget his money, save for emergencies, purchases, and to provide for his future generations. Charity in Scripture teaches we temporarily help people to get back to where they are earning their own living, and nothing in sScripture teaches we should be guaranteed a living wage if we will not work to learn skills that command a living wage, or that we should receive medical care, or any other thing at all unless we are actively working to earn those necessities. Socialism has never worked in the long term because it always ends up like it is now in Venezuaila – extreme poverty, starvation, arbitrary decisions against the working people by the Socialist elite, rioting, and violence with a very few uber-rich who previously ran the dead Socialist system. Ultimately a strong military leader emerges to purge the corrupt government and becomes a dictator.
Is Socialism the environment we want earth to adopt? Do we want Socialist Death Committees deciding that the medical care our loved ones need is “too expensive” and “doesn’t fit the needs of the State” so they are denied proper care and effectively ordered murdered by witholding food and water to be sure that they die? Do we want to live in a world where only criminals and government have the ability to defend their own rights and family?
Should we listen to the Word of God and adopt Capitalism instead? Should we reward workers according to their personal industry? Should we help only those who actually need our help and in ways that cause them to become productive members of our communities? Should we require (and train) all people to be financially and socially responsible so that they do not need others’ help? Should each Citizen be a member of the community in every way, including willingness and capacity to stand up to any terrorist threat temporarily until professionally employed government security personnel can arrive and take over?
Because that is what the Founding Fathers codified in the Constitution for the United States. And we need to do that or die.
Not content with destroying itself, California attacks the remaining States
The historic political progression – rather decay and decomposition – is generally as follows:
1) people, persecuted for generations by self serving, arbitrary, violent dictators, arise in violent protest, at the vast expense of human life, and over impossible odds win a massive civil war to obtain their freedom by deposing the dictator;
2) the new nation establishes itself as a Constitutional Republic with a capitalist economy – if you work you eat;
3) some people find a way to exploit the kindness and humanitarian philosophies of the nation to eat without working, others see the easy lifestyle without needing to work and decide they want that also.
4) Eventually people forget the horrific price in blood paid for their liberty and the national philosophy changes to Socialism with the excuse of helping those less fortunate than the working people; mooching instead of working becomes a profession. The number of non-working people grows to 20% of the population and this segment violently demands more and more “benefits”, interferes in the election process to insure those who will accomodate their “benefits” are elected even though they can not win an election without fraud, corruption is rewarded instead of punished, and the national political nature becomes Socialism; the people are disarmed by the government to “protect them” by arbitrary government military force. Criminals are the only ones with any political power remaining as they remain armed.
5) Socialism eventually fails due to lack of anyone willing to work so everyone else can have everything for free without working, riots ensue, and a “Central Planning Committee” is designated to grab what resources remain to the few who worked and re-distribute those resources to all the many people who refuse to work, which perpetuates The Committee’s own importance: corruption takes over in every area of government as the armed criminals control most areas of life and totally control government, often by assassination. Dissidents are individually imprisoned or executed to silence them.
6) Communism is established as the national political position promising cleansing from corruption and a more equitable distribution of any remaining worker’s possessions. Personal ownership of anything is banned. The people must “serve the purposes of the State” or be euthanized “for their own good”, which includes most of the people who facilitated transition to Socialism being executed for not serving the purposes of the State – the State they created kills them as they are dead weight. The corruption levels increase instead of decrease and all who oppose are rounded up and executed.
7) A Dictator arises and promises a better life and liberty but uses extreme oppression and violence to silence all who do not wholeheartedly endorse the new Leader. Once the Leader is in power all personal freedoms are abolished. Extreme poverty and repressive violence bind all but the few who the Dictator favors. There are mass purges killing large segments of the population because they “might” disagree with the Dictator.
8) The people, persecuted for generations by self serving, arbitrary, violent dictators, arise in violent protest, at the vast expense of human life, and over impossible odds win a massive war to obtain their freedom by deposing the dictator; they form a Constitutional Republic with a Capitalist economy.
The State of California has engaged in destructive Socialist policies for some years, diverting money from every legitimate need to instead support non-working or very low wage illegal aliens and other professional indigents who will vote illegally to sustain the Socialist Democrat Party control of the State to the hurt of the working people in California. The situation is growing worse as neglect of critical infrastructure results in catastrophic failure of roads, bridges, and reservoirs and much property damage, radically high taxes, and massive corruption.
The problem with Socialism, according to Margaret Thatcher, is that sooner or later you run out of other people’s money. California has run out of money, people are fleeing the State, and California is now trying to raid working companies in other States to grab more money – because all of theirs is gone. Indiana is joined by Alabama, Arkansas, Colorado, Georgia, Kansas, Louisiana, Nebraska, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Texas, Utah, West Virginia, Wisconsin and Wyoming to stop this abuse as a matter of self defense: California’s insanity has destroyed their own State and now they want to destroy ours to get more money and continue their clearly destructive Socialist policies.
Rome did not die because of attacks from outside but because of corruption inside. America should not become the next Rome. We encourage the Court to carefully consider the Amicus Brief filed by Indiana Attorney General Curtis Hill and others, and rule against California’s illegal demand that other States die for California’s irresponsible fiscal policy.
AG Curtis Hill leads 15-state coalition seeking dismissal of lawsuit against energy and manufacturing companies
Attorney General Curtis Hill announced today that Indiana is leading a 15-state coalition in support of a motion to dismiss a lawsuit filed by the cities of San Francisco and Oakland against various energy and manufacturing companies. Indiana is joined by Alabama, Arkansas, Colorado, Georgia, Kansas, Louisiana, Nebraska, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Texas, Utah, West Virginia, Wisconsin and Wyoming in the amicus brief.
Attorney General Hill issued the following statement regarding the matter:
“California localities cannot dictate national energy policy or curb economic activity that occurs outside California. Unfortunately, we have seen a trend of certain states drifting farther and farther away from real America. This is just the most recent example.
“We will let our amicus brief speak for itself at the courthouse. However, this matter should be dismissed because the suit filed by California municipalities is not about the law; rather, it is about circumventing separations of power and using California judges as the arbiters of national energy policy. New York City and various Colorado municipalities have filed copycat actions.
“While today California cities sue energy manufacturers to make up for massive deficits, tomorrow we could see suits against other job creators.
“Our amicus brief should send a loud message that the rest of the nation will not stand idle while California tries to become its own regulatory empire.”
By Genet, Commemoration of Frankfurt Airport shooting terrorist attack on March 6, 2011.
There is much publishing of the atrocities committed by Muslims, and their carnal, wicked behavior.
I believe there are also people who consider themselves to be Muslim because that is all they have known, who earnestly do want to obey the One and only person who is the One God of Abraham. They do not understand that Islam was created not by the God of Abraham but by one who desires the total destruction of all that the One God of Abraham created.
God seeks honest hearts and reveals his Truth to those who honestly will listen. Those Muslims who seek and meet the One God of Abraham will understand he is not Allah (el-Ah, the violent moon god of Ur from whom Abraham departed) but that the One God of Abraham made a human body and lived inside it to save, not destroy, everything he has created. And that presence of God in the human body was known as Jeshua the Messiah, that is Jesus the Christ.
Once they understand the One God of Abraham is the divine Spirit that lived in the body we know as Jesus Christ, and follow him, then they will finally find peace. In the world we have tribulations, but we can take courage because He has overcome the world.