The most troublesome characteristic of Critical Theories is that they are absolutely opposite of the Bible:
1) all sin is permanent, based only on skin color and never on actions – God cannot forgive or remit sin
2) white people are always the sinners: everyone else is innocent and oppressed
3) the Word of God is not sufficient and can only be understood by reading CRT books
4) people who are not white have “special knowledge” based upon stories they tell instead of facts. The stories are superior to facts and over rule facts.
5) justice is whatever a not white person says is justice, because they have “special knowledge” and “white people cannot understand” and is based only on stories.
And many churches are teaching CRT and apologizing (sin cannot be forgiven so there is no repentance, only continuous apology) for the color God created the people in them. 1 Tim 4.
Voddie T. Baucham, Jr. has much to say on it. Fault Lines: The Social Justice Movement and Evangelicalism’s Looming Catastrophe (Salem Books, 2021)
You must be logged in to post a comment.