Connolly’s at 2814 Maplecrest Rd still has half a pallet of Ice Melter as of 10:00 this morning, Feb 17. Lowes is out. Pathmaker 50# Ice Melt $16.99
Fasnacht Time ANY time now!
On the Saturday night before Ash Wednesday, the people of Helvetia (West Virginia, USA) put on scary masks and decorate their homes with scary figures to frighten away Old Man Winter. Then they gather at a local restaurant, light colorful lanterns, and walk to the community hall, where they parade around the dance floor as…
Zoom on Mint / MATE 20201106
Linux Zoom client is basically nice but there are a few adjustments needed to 1) not have Settings cover up other dialog boxes, including those it spawns, and 2) allow changing the folder in which to store Zoom recordings. Temporary work arounds are provided in this article.
Comorbidities and the Dem Panic of 2020
Draw your news from many sources, and sort it out – most likely they are all lying or distorting to some extent. FaceBook was censoring a screenshot of a web page at the Center for Disease Control, http://cdc.gov. Someone underlined a statement on the page stating that only 6 percent of deaths reported as Covid-2019 were only due to covid: the other 94 percent were deaths from something else, such as extreme old age, possibly made worse by covid.
INtax Functionality is Moving to INTIME – September 8
DOR’s new e-services portal, INTIME, will support additional tax types beginning September 8. All existing customers who currently file business taxes via INtax, should begin migrating their accounts. For more information regarding the project and each rollout, visit ProjectNextDor.dor.in.gov at https://www.in.gov/dor/project-nextdor/.